Yro Systems, Chennai Is A Venture Started By Professionals With Comprehensive Experience In Healthcare Technology In India And Abroad, 7 years back.. Our Organisation Is Familiarly Known By It's Product - "MOCDOC"
We Are passionate About Technology And Healthcare, With A Collective Experience Of More Than 100 Years in Healthcare, Healthcare Technology, Marketing, Customer Service And Information Management, Our Team Has The Experience And Is Uniquely Positioned To Understand And Meet The Challenges That Are Inherent In The Healthcare Sector.
Our HMS Is Managing 90 Lakhs patients, 2 Lakhs discharge summaries, 6000 beds over 600+ hospitals, Labs and Clinics across India.
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Design, architect, develop and maintain components of MocDoc
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system..
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join our team to do the best work of your career
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Experience in building web pages using modern frameworks
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, startup environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying